About White Silk Rug with Medallion
white Silk Rugs are nothing short of a masterpiece or signature style that as a character to any space they adorn! Silk Carpets are chiefly produced in India, Iran, and Turkey. Carpets made from silk are very soft and luxurious. It is more hard-wearing than any other fiber.
Silk rugs have the utmost luster and are the ultimate choice in terms of quality, and elegance. Most luxurious yarns are used in the manufacture of these expensive Silk Rugs and carpets. Large white silk rugs are the most beautiful ones, whether they are plain and in light color tones or worked in exquisite patterns and designs.
The hand-knotted white silk rug is one of a kind rug that is beautifully woven on a special loom. A white rug requires a great deal of skill, practice, and years of experience. The rich colors were chosen specifically to show the intricacies of the designer.
"The rugs have been through the hand and blessings of more than 70 people."
Details of White Silk Rug
- Material: Silk
- Size: 3 x 5 Feet
- Color: White
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Silk Rugs
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
Care Instructions of White Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.