About the Tree Of Life Rug
Tree of Life Rugs also Known as Tree Rugs represents the connection between the earth and the environment. The tree of life is a fundamental widespread myth in many of the world's ethical and philosophical traditions. The rug symbolizes a fresh start of your life with positivity, good health, and happiness. This rug would do the same to your room and give it an elegant look. It connects to all the forms of creation.
This tree of life area rug is a Hand Knotted Rug , made up of high quality wool, available in size 6x9 ft. As the rug is made of wool, it must be taken care of to maintain its beauty. If properly cared for then can last for generations.
The timeless tree rug adds exquisite style and interior to the room. They are ideal for every room in your home or office.
Bring this Nature Inspired Tree of Life Area Rug Home today.
Details of Tree of Life Area Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Same as in the picture
- Size: 6x9 ft.
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of Tree Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keep the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items\.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.