Story of Tree of Life Carpet
This rug is inspired by the story of the tree of life. The tree of life is a fundamental widespread myth in many of the world's ethical and philosophical traditions. It is closely related to the concept of the sacred tree.
The rug symbolizes a fresh start to your life with positivity, good health, and happiness. This rug would do the same to your room and give it an elegant look.
This rug took five months and five days by two craftsmen.
About Tree of Life Rug
This tree of life design carpet is a Hand-Knotted Rug, made up of high-quality wool, available in size 6x9 ft. As the rug is made of wool, it must be taken care of to maintain its beauty. If properly cared for then can last for generations.
The timeless tree rug adds beauty, grace, and interior to the room. They are ideal for every room in your home or office.
You can also check our other Tree of Life Carpet Design
Details of Tree of Life Carpet
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Tree of Life
Color: Same as Shown in the image
- Size: 6 x 9 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern, Runner
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions for Tree of Life Carpet Rugs
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.