About Transitional Wool Runner Rug
Runner Rugs are usually placed in high traffic areas means areas with a lot of traffic. Runner rugs are those rugs that are longer than their wide. They have the appearance of being Long and narrow carpet as if to fit a hallway or corridor. These Long rectangular rugs are often placed in specific areas such that they serve multiple purposes, like guiding people to a certain destination, protecting flooring in high traffic zones, and bringing texture and décor to empty spaces.
Our Transitional Wool Runner Rug is a type of runner rug. when it comes to the material of rug we have used wool because it is durable and can handle people –every day multiple people cross by and pets- walking over it. For this reason, wool rugs remain our material of choice! the wool runner is the perfect rug to use as they are durable, dirt-resistant, and springy
Wool Runner Rug is a need of every home. People often see like runners are just for hallways; although they are also ideally placed on stairs, entrances, narrow hallways, the kitchen, bedroom, and the bathroom
Details of Wool Carpet Runner Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Cream
- Size: 2.5 x 10
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional, Runner
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of Wool Runner Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals,
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.