The 'Kerman Design' rug is a Persian hand-knotted rug. The name of this rug originates from Kerman, a city in Iran. The city is famous for its cultural heritage and history of rug-manufacturing. The Kerman Design carpets are amongst the most exclusive rug patterns that entered the western market.
The novel aspect of this design is that it has a central medallion that is surrounded by a solid color. The wide border of the carpet usually contains flower or figural motifs. The Kerman rugs beautify the area with their novel and distinctive pattern.
This traditional rug is well-liked by people.
- Material: Wool
- Color: Red
- Size: 4 x 6 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.