Story of the Rug
This hand-knotted rug is inspired by the palette of colors. The artisans of this rug were fond of the colors and the patchwork design. In general, they convey optimism, enthusiasm, and passion. These colors evoke warmth due to their brightness and link to the sun.
The colorful rug creates a positive environment and brings life to in and around the room.
The artisans took six months and 18 days to create this beautiful rug. This was the last rug that the artisan-made and took retirement after this to spend time with his grandchildren.
Modern rugs are a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). Modern contemporary rugs (or area rugs) can also be used to tie your color scheme together, add color and pattern to a room design, define areas within a large space, and anchor your furniture in the room.
This Modern rug has very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. It is designed using superior grade wool and is decorated with vibrant hues and ideal artwork.
With its attractive appearance, this hand-knotted rug embellishes the look of floors of restaurants, homes, and offices.
Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain we are actively engaged in offering an attractive range of Modern Woolen Rugs (and/or Carpets).
- Material: Wool
- Color: Multi
- Size: 6 x 9 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the strain.
- Do not pull yarn: If the thread comes out, trim it with a scissor.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.