The word 'Shahbaz' originates from the Persian language. Shahbaz is a mythological bird that implies 'King's own Royal Falcon.' Similar to the Royal Falcon, the Shahbaz design carpets also represent superiority, freedom, magnificence, and aspiration.
This is a woolen hand-knotted rug with a subtle green field overlaid with ornate floral work. The off-white border also has a flowery pattern. If you look at the rug carefully you would see the beautiful use of colors and neatness in the design.
The hand-knotted rug is one of a kind rug that is beautifully woven on a special loom. The rug requires a great deal of skill, practice, and years of experience. The rich colors were chosen specifically to show the intricacies of the designer.
"The rugs have been through the hand and blessings of more than 70 people."
- Material: Wool
- Color: Green
- Size: 5 x 7 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the strain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Do not pull yarn: If the thread comes out, trim it with a scissor.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.