Naeen rugs are beautiful hand-knotted rugs. They have a nice-looking small medallion in the center surrounded by an intricate design. The color palette employed in Naeen rugs is usually subtle.
The distinguishing point of this rug from other medallion rugs is that the color of the base and the color of the border of the carpet are generally the same.
It is one of our best selling and most enjoyed rugs because of it's quality, pattern and intricacy.
- Material: Wool & Silk
- Color: White
- Size: Multi(Choose from the options)
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the strain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Do not pull yarn: If the thread comes out, trim it with a scissor.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.