The hand-knotted silk rug is a kind rug that is beautifully woven on a special loom. The rug requires a great deal of skill, practice, and years of experience. The rich colors were chosen specifically to show the intricacies of the designer.
"Silk rugs have been through the hand and blessings of more than 70 people."
Silk Carpets are nothing short of a masterpiece or signature style that ass a character to any space they adorn! Silk carpets are chiefly produced in India, Iran, and Turkey. Carpets made from silk are very soft and luxurious. It is more hard-wearing than any other fiber.
Silk rugs have the utmost luster and are the ultimate choice in terms of quality, and elegance. Most luxurious yarns are used in the manufacture of these expensive Silk carpets and rugs. Large silk rugs are the most beautiful ones, whether they are plain and in light color tones or worked in exquisite patterns and designs.
- Material: Silk
- Size: 8 x 10 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Silk Rugs
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.