About Modern Blue Rug with Erased Pattern
Contemporary Rugs are made up of a variety of patterns, designs, sizes, and materials. Erased Pattern Rugs are the most commonly found rugs in the world. This style of rugs gives a partially rubbed look on the carpet. Mostly designed using only two colors they give a beautiful layered effect to the rug.
This antique Blue Modern Area Rug made up of soft woolen gives a charismatic look to the carpet. The use of silk and wool gives it a luxurious effect while offering a lavish appeal to your Home.
The Modern Blue Area Rug is available in 6x9 ft. It is handmade in India. Regular maintenance will always help to extend the life of your Area rug. If properly cared for, a hand-knotted rug will last for generations.
Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain we are actively engaged in offering an attractive range of Modern Area Rugs.
Details of Modern Blue Rug with Erased Pattern
- Material: Wool
- Color: Blue
- Size: 6x9 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of Modern Blue Rug of Erased Pattern
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keep the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com).
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.