Story of our Lal Rani Mid Century Modern Area Rug
Lal Rani was a Mid Century Modern Area Rug and was re-designed to give a modern touch to it. While the base remains of wool, the red pattern on the rug is made of silk that adds more luster to it which not only attracts your eyes but is also durable due to its quality. The most amazing thing about Modern rugs is that they are unique. this Lal Rani Mid Century Modern Area Rug is available in two sizes 8X10 ft. & 9X12 ft.
The Story behind the name Lal Rani (The Red Queen), is that this red silk designed wool Mid Century Modern Area Rug was a Modern rug made by the craftsman as a present to his wife on his wedding anniversary as a symbol of love and after 25 years they have presented the same carpet as a wedding present to his little princess (so after seeing the carpet realize that, ” in the world where I am stepping in as a queen (Rani) of my husband heart’s, I have to knot all the relations with the power of love” ).
The rug was later re-produced for our collection using the same techniques
About the Lal Rani Mid Century Modern Area Rug
Mid Century Modern Area Rugs are a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). These Mid Century Modern Area carpets can be used to tie your color scheme together, add colors and patterns to a room design, define areas within a large space, and anchor your furniture in the room with the contemporary touch in it.
These types of Hand Knotted Carpets like Lal Rani have very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. They have a superior value because they are designed using original grade Heirloom wool and are decorated with vibrant hues and ideal artwork.
Like Other Mid Century Modern Area Rugs, Lal Rani is a fully handmade rug and not a mass-produced product, It took months to make this wool Mid Century Modern Area Rugs. If used with care then this Mid Century Modern Area Rug can last for generations with the same quality.
With its attractive appearance, this Designer wool Modern rug embellishes the look of floors of restaurants, homes, and offices.
Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain we are actively engaged in offering an attractive range of Modern Rugs.
"Lal Rani (Red Queen) is not just a Modern Rug, but a symbol of love."
Details of Lal Rani Mid Century Modern Area Rug
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Silk
- Color of Wool: Red
- Size: Multiple - 9X12 & 8X10 ft
- Construction: Mid Century Modern Area Rug
- Origin: Indian Rug (Rural Area's of India)
- Collection: Modern Rug
- Best for: Can be used Indoor/Outdoor
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions of Lal Rani Mid Century Modern Area Rugs
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.