About Honeycomb Orange Runner Rug
The Honeycomb Design Orange Runner Rug has hexagons on it and designed by taking inspiration from the honeycomb of the honeybee.
Runner Rugs are best for the rooms having small areas like Bedrooms where they will not cover the design of the full floor and on the same hand gives the room an elegant look. An important thing to be kept in mind while designing your room with a runner rug is to make sure that the other rug present in the room also matches its color.
The orange runner will give a relaxed look to your room. Try using the color of accessories of the room where you put the carpet with a warm shade outside of the orange family, Grey or a cool-toned green also looks good with the orange runner.
This Honeycomb Orange Runner Rug is available in two different sizes 2.5x8 Ft, 2.5x4 Ft best for the rooms having small areas.
Details of Orange Runner Rug
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Honeycomb
- Color: Orange
- Size: 2.5 x 8 Feet, 2.5 x 4 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern, Runner
- Best for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions of Honeycomb Orange Rug Runner
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keep the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.