About the Linear Grey Patterned Rug
Linear Patterned rugs are evergreen rugs. Carpets having patterned designs are a great fit for all types of interiors in the room. Patterned Rugs are currently trending and give an amazing look to the room.
While talking about the perfect rug for your room you must first select the right material and size depending upon your space and budget. This Grey patterned carpet has everything that you think about before purchasing a rug, It's pocket-friendly, available in 4 x 6 Feet. Talking about the uniqueness of the pattern gives a personal experience. This is one of the Best Carpets available in our Modern Rugs Collection. We are known as the Best Modern Carpets Manufacturers in India, manufacturing designer handmade Rugs Since 1881.
Details of Grey Patterned Rug
Size: 4 x 6 Feet
Origin: India (from Rural Area)
Collection: Modern Rugs
Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions for Grey Patterned Carpet
Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
Rotate occasionally: Keep the tone uniform.
Clean Immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), putting protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Your product will be dispatched within 3-5 days from the date of order.
- We will provide door-step delivery of your selected product within 12-15 from the date of order.
- The amount mentioned on the website at the time of ordering is inclusive of Insurance and Delivery charges.
- Please note that Local taxes (In case of International orders) shall be applicable extra (depending on the country of import).
The Rugs Cafe is committed to quality rugs for the world, easy deliveries, and hassle-free returns and refunds. Please check our Refund Policy if you are willing to return a product purchased from us.
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide