About Earth Transitional Floral Area Rugs
Earth Transitional Rug is a rug that has a mix of elements from both Traditional and Modern style rugs. Basically, Earth Transitional Rugs are designed with inspiration from the Earth vintage patterns, color schemes of modern carpets. and modern designs.
Earth Transitional Floral Area Rugs is never out of fashion and is very famous because of their floral design and their sense of antiquity filling both modern and traditional style homes with theirs.
These types of Hand Knotted Carpets like Earth Large Floral Area Rugs have very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. They have a superior value because they are designed using Premium Heirloom wool and are decorated with vibrant hues and ideal artwork.
Details of Earth Traditional Rugs with floral Pattern
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Silk
- Color of Wool: Blue
- Size: Multiple -6.5 X 9.5 ft
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Origin: Indian Rug (Rural Area's of India)
- Collection: Modern Rug
- Best for: Can be used Indoor/Outdoor
- Pile Height: 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.