This Kilim vintage rug uses a fantastic combination of yellow and red colors with a brown border, which gives the rug an amazing look.
Kilim rugs denote a pileless textile of one of the several flat weaving techniques that have historical relevance. The famous Kilim rugs area of Turkey, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Iran, Afghanistan, India, and central Asia.
Antique Kilim area rugs find their places in numerous museums, galleries, and exhibitions.
Kilim rugs are one of its kind and are difficult to reproduce.
Why Vintage Rugs?
For a contemporary look with a vintage appeal, we source authentic vintage area rugs hand-woven in mid-century in excellent condition and carefully trim the piles to achieve an eye-catching “distressed” look. This antique and vintage rug is woven with wool.
In addition to being unique and hand-knotted, vintage rugs make a very special statement about bridging generations of artisanal skill and knowledge over time with a charming look that complements any modern or bohemian décor.
All our vintage rugs are professionally cleaned before we add them to our inventory.
- Material: Wool
- Size: 4 x 5.5 Feet
- Color: Multi
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Vintage
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 8 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.