High twist rugs are very exquisite rugs and are manufactured with superfine handspun wool. A lot of times twisted wool is used to give a tie and dye effect.
It, in turn, helps in giving a weathered feel and enhancing the ‘vintage and antique’ look. The design of these rugs is based on the Persian style of art. A neutral color palette is generally employed while making the 'High Twist' rugs.
Another intriguing point about these rugs is that they are done with 'twisted yarn'. (The yarn is twisted and dipped into color, now when it is untwisted the whole yarn is not colored, leaving some parts of the yarn of its original color).
The 'High Twist' rugs were inspired by the antique carpets: which were made with vegetable colors. Over thousands and thousands of years, this color faded. To give the new carpet a bronzed and well-worn look, the twisted yarn is used.
- Material: Wool
- Color: Dark Green
Size: 6 x 9 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.