About Blue Pattern Rug with Erased Pattern
A Blue Pattern Rug with Erased Pattern is an art piece. The Ideas behind the blue Pattern rug is that, Instead of following the style traditions established hundreds of years ago, a Erased Pattern Rug has there unique style as the individual who purchases it. we can easily identify the modern rug. While one features a more enlightened feel, the Blue Pattern Rug or Light Blue Patterned Rug can be used in Living Room, Bedroom, Drawing Room or even in office. The blue Pattern Area Rug is a unique accessory on its own, No matter of its color, design, or style,
Blue Pattern Area rug with Erased Pattern is a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). This Blue Patterned rug has very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. It is designed using superior-grade wool.
The patterns of the Blue Patterned Rug are attractive appearance hand-knotted rug, modern, and less intricate.
Details of Blue Pattern Rug or Blue Pattern Area Rug
- Material: Wool
- Size: 5.5 x 8 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern, Round
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of light blue patterned rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.