About Blue Modern Rug with Erased Pattern
A Blue Modern Rug is an art piece. The Ideas behind the blue modern rug is that, Instead of following the style traditions established hundreds of years ago, a Modern rug has there unique style as the individual who purchases it. we can easily identify the modern rug. While one features a more sophisticated feel, the modern rug can be fun, playful, formal, or romantic. The blue modern rug is a unique accessory on its own, No matter of its color, design, or style,
Blue Modern rug with Erased Pattern is a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). This Blue bathroom rug has very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. It is designed using superior-grade wool.
The patterns of the Blue Bath Rug are attractive appearance hand-knotted rug, modern, and less intricate.
Details blue bath rugs with Erased Pattern
- Material: Wool
- Color: Blue
- Size: 9 x 12 Ft
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of blue bathroom rugs with Erased Pattern
- vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.