Khurasan means 'The land of Sun'.
This vintage rug uses rich gold, black and brown colors, which gives it an amazing look. It is known for its crip and vintage medallions.
We take these rugs from homes, museums, rug collectors, and our artisans. The rug is washed, cleaned, and the pile was further reduced to give it an aged style. The new-look signifies the revival of the textiles that are fading out in history.
The neoclassical and vintage rugs from India and Persia use bold colors to make the room more cozy and vibrant.
- Material: Wool
- Size: 4x6 Feet
- Color: Multi
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 7 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.