The beauty of the ‘All Over’ design carpet is that the design is beautifully laid out all over the carpet unlike most of the designs that have the medallion in the center.
Though both the type of the designs are very captivating, the ‘Allover’ design is very suitable for areas like the dining room, or areas where some part of the furniture is placed over the rug. It is so because the floral pattern is evenly spread out and visible. If the other design is used, the medallion would be hidden because of the furniture.
Mughal Rulers loved symmetry, the Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world but is still not considered a perfect mausoleum because, as the King’s Tomb was added later making it less symmetric. Whereas Itmad-Ud-Daulah is considered a perfect mausoleum because of its symmetry. Therefore, in Mughals, symmetry was very important, and to maintain the symmetry 'All Over' rugs were originated.
- Material: Wool
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Colour: Green
- Size: 2.5x8 Feet
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Traditional
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.