About the African Grey Modern Rug
From traditional to modern from the 70'th century to the 21st century we all can agree that rugs have come a long way, with new designs and patterns to functionalities.
We must say from Size, Colors, Material, Durability there's a lot to choose about when it comes to choosing a perfect rug for your space.
This African modern grey rug is one of the most popular rugs from our collection. This modern grey rug is made up of wool due to which is soft and resilient. This carpet gives warmth and coziness to the place, while walking it gives a cushioning effect.
The Grey Contemporary rug is 8 x 10 Feet and is Hand Knotted. This Contemporary Grey Rug has the power to transfer the entire attention of the person entering the room to it, It's a perfect fit for your Modern style living room. Its minimalist design, makes it stand out and be the focal point of the room.
Looking for more Contemporary Style Grey Rugs with different patterns and designs then you can check these out - Blue and Grey Rug with Silk touch
Details of African Modern Grey Rug
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: African
- Color: Grey
- Size: 8 x 12 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern Rugs
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions for African Modern Grey Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean Immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.