Khurasan means 'The land of Sun'.
The rug uses dark colors like brown and black, which gives it an amazing look. It is known for its crisp and vintage medallions.
We take these rugs from homes, museums, rug collectors, and our artisans. The rug is washed, cleaned, and the pile was further reduced to give it an aged style. The new-look signifies the revival of the textiles that are fading out in history.
The neoclassical and vintage rugs from India and Persia use bold colors to make the room more cozy and vibrant.
It's almost impossible to find the same rug twice!
Why Vintage Rugs?
For a contemporary look with a vintage appeal, we source authentic vintage area rugs hand-woven in mid-century in excellent condition and carefully trim the piles to achieve an eye-catching “distressed” look. This antique and vintage rug is woven with wool.
In addition to being unique and hand-knotted, vintage rugs make a very special statement about bridging generations of artisanal skill and knowledge over time with a charming look that complements any modern or bohemian décor.
All our vintage rugs are professionally cleaned before we add them to our inventory.
- Material: Wool
- Size: 2.10 x 4.40 Feet
- Color: Brown (Base)
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Vintage
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 8 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.