About the Blue Honeycomb Rug
A Blue Rug is always admired by everyone as it is a color of the ocean and the sky; it often symbolizes serenity, stability, inspiration, wisdom, or health.
This Blue Honeycomb Rug is designed after being inspired by the honeycomb of the bees. The Rug is Hand Knotted in Agra is available in two sizes 2.5 x 10 Ft, 2.5x4 Ft. and various other colors. The nature-inspired rugs are always in fashion and give a subtle look to space, be it your office or your home.
You can decorate your space with blue curtains, Beige Color Sofa or you can also use the accessories of terra cotta or tangerine colors.
You can also check other colors of Honeycomb Design Runner Rugs - Honeycomb Orange Runner Rug, Honeycomb Purple Runner Rug, Honeycomb Black Runner Rug
Details of Blue Honeycomb Rug
- Pattern: Honeycomb Design
- Size: 2.5 x 10 Ft, 2.5x4 Ft.
Origin: India (from Rural Area)
Collection: Modern, Runner
Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions for Blue Modern Runner Rug
Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Your product will be dispatched within 3-5 days from the date of order.
- We will provide door-step delivery of your selected product within 12-15 from the date of order.
- The amount mentioned on the website at the time of ordering is inclusive of Insurance and Delivery charges.
- Please note that Local taxes (In case of International orders) shall be applicable extra (depending on the country of import).
The Rugs Cafe is committed to quality rugs for the world, easy deliveries, and hassle-free returns and refunds. Please check our Refund Policy if you are willing to return a product purchased from us.
Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.