About Light Blue Round Rug with Erased Pattern
This Light Blue Round Rug is perfect for enhancing and covering the floor at nooks and corners. This rug is irreversible with features a pattern on single side. The rug measures 8 feet in diameter in sizes.
Blue Round Rug with Erased Pattern is a 8 ft Round Woolen Hand Knotted Rug. It is knotted by using premium quality of wool and is decorated with vibrant hues and ideal artwork. With its attractive appearance, this hand-knotted rug embellishes the look of floors
Modern Round rugs are a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain we are actively engaged in offering an attractive range of Modern 8x8 round rug.
Check Out Our Other Round Rug collection -Modern Round Grey Rug
Details of 8X8 Round Rug or Light Blue Round Rug
- Material: Wool
- Size: 8 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern, Round
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of 8x8 Round Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.