Story of the Multi Colored Rug
This beautiful hand-knotted rug is designed by a seven-year-old boy who is a painter. He painted his casual thoughts on the board. His father is one of our extraordinary artists and he wanted to make a rug out of it. The boy swirled his paintbrush in such a way that it looks like a prepared art. The rug has a little twist, it seems like it has three-four colors but actually, it has seven mixture of colors.
This rug has an intriguing type of pattern to grab people's attention. This is the creator's rare art.
About the Multi Colored Swirl Area Rug
This is a multi-colored area rug of size 6 x 9 Feet. It is a hand knotted rug made of superior grade wool. At a 9 mm pile height this rug provides a luxurious feel, plush pile that you can sink your toes into. If you want to ensure that your rug blends beautifully into your space, pull a color from the rug’s pattern and bring in a few small accessories to match and Swirl up your style with this multi-colored rug.
Details of Swirl Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Multi
- Size: 6 x 9 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions of Swirl Area Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.