About the Brown Modern Abstract Rug
Abstract rugs as suggested from the name itself are the type of rugs with no specific design or pattern. As these rugs have no specific patterns like abstract paintings so they delight the modern living rooms.
These Modern Abstract Rugs can be formed both from Computerised Paintings and Hand Made Designs, but the abstract area rug that is designed using hand will have a better and long-lasting finish. Abstract Area Rugs are all about its colors, their bold colors give the dull room a look of a room full of life. A high amount of Skills are required to design these abstract modern area rugs.
This Modern Abstract rug is of Brown Color and is made up of superior High-Quality Wool, available in two different sizes 8X10 & 9X12 ft. It is Hand Knotted by the Indian Artisans. This Area Rug gives the contemporary look to the living room and will match your budget and style.
“Start with a Great Carpet and rest will fall into place”
Details of Brown Modern Abstract Rug
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Abstract
- Color of the Wool: Brown
- Size: Multiple - 9X12 & 8X10 ft.
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern Rugs
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions for Brown Modern Abstract Area Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean Immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com).
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug).
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.).
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.