About the Blue Honeycomb Rug
A Blue Rug is always admired by everyone as it is a color of the ocean and the sky; it often symbolizes serenity, stability, inspiration, wisdom, or health.
This Blue Honeycomb Rug is designed after being inspired by the honeycomb of the bees. The Rug is Hand Knotted in Agra is available in two sizes 2.5 x 10 Ft, 2.5x4 Ft. and various other colors. The nature-inspired rugs are always in fashion and give a subtle look to space, be it your office or your home.
You can decorate your space with blue curtains, Beige Color Sofa or you can also use the accessories of terra cotta or tangerine colors.
Details of Blue Honeycomb Rug
- Material: Wool
- Pattern: Honeycomb Design
- Color: Blue
- Size: 2.5 x 10 Ft, 2.5x4 Ft.
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern, Runner
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: 9 mm
Care Instructions for Blue Modern Runner Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note by The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.