Origin of Abusan Rug or you can say Aubusson Rug
Abusan Rugs or Aubusson rugs represent some of the most beautiful rugs in history. Their origin, 16th century back, about 200 miles from Paris, the village of Aubusson on the banks of the Creuse river, whose waters were famous for their ability to dyeing vibrant colors. Aubusson rugs are handmade in a flat weave construction that resembles heavy tapestries which adorn the walls of French castles and palaces, their patterns were similar to those of pile Savonnerie carpets which were unavailable to the aristocracy as they were made exclusively for the King’s palaces. Just as the French aristocracy was once captured by the beauty of Aubusson rugs, so are we today fascinated by the possibilities Aubusson rugs offer for designing refined and elegant interiors in both modern and traditional styles.
About blue Abusan Rug
There is no denying the focal point Aubusson rugs or Abusan Rugs can become in a room. Our blue Abusan Rug or blue Aubusson rug stands for the beauty and strength that it adds to space. The designs and colors of our blue Aubusson rug are timeless and this makes it possible for you to decorate in any style that suits your tastes.
Our classic blue Aubusson rug will work with all decorating styles whether they are modern, traditional, or transitional. If you have a traditional home, you will want to select elements that give formality, symmetry, and sophistication. If you wish your home to have a mix of modern and traditional styles, select elements that create an asymmetrical, more casual feeling in the room. You can use the same Blue Aubusson rug in each type of room. The end result will be determined by other things you add to the room.
Choose our Aubusson rug because you love it and not because of any fashion trends which will always be short-lived. This will ensure that you will always like the Aubusson rug.
We also have a Golden variant of abusan Rug as Golden Abusan Rug.
Details of Blue Abusan rugs for Sale
- Material: Wool
- Color: Blue
- Size: 8X10 ft
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
- vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 -15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.