About Abstract Rug Pattern
Abstract Rug Pattern is a type of rug with no specific linear colorful design or pattern. As these rugs have no specific rug pattern, so they delight the modern living rooms. this patterned bathroom rug creates a suave, designer look with its rich texture. One of the trendiest carpet styles today, the distinct look offers the visual interest of a patterned look while keeping the subtleness of a uniform color.
This Patterned Bath Rug can be formed in both Computerised and Hand Made Designs, but the Abstract Rug Pattern that is designed using hand will have a better and long-lasting finish. Abstract Patterned bathroom Carpet is all about its colors, their bold colors give the dull room a look of a room full of life.
A high amount of Skills are required to design this Abstract Rug Pattern. it took 6 months to craft this Patterned Bath Rug.
This Abstract rug Pattern has a linear Pattern of Multi-Color, made up of superior High-Quality Wool, and will match your budget and style.
Details of Patterned Bathroom Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Multi (Same as shown in the image)
- Size: 4 x 6 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of Patterned Bath Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning: Recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note from The Rugs Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.