About The Abstract Colourful Rug
The perfect Abstract Colourful Rug design is a dream of many producers which they try and fail to achieve. This is not a style that tolerates cut corners. To translate the finest of colors into a form from which they can be constructed into rugs is a hard task. Numerous colors woven into a high knot count are the only way to create a continuous flow of color, without the ‘blocky’ camouflage look of inferior counterparts.
With an Abstract Multi-Coloured Rug design, disjointed colors have nowhere to hide. With no definite pattern, the eye will be drawn in almost exclusively by color. A successful Abstract Colourful Carpet will work in harmony not only within its own entity but in the context of the most sophisticated of interior schemes.
At The Rugs Cafe, therefore, we are delighted to announce the arrival of our best Abstract Colourful Carpet we believe is at the pinnacle of this mesmerizing rug style Which gives an impression of fluidity that is so difficult to find.
Details of Abstract Colourful Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Multi
- Size: 9 x 12 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.