The hand-knotted silk rug is inspired by the story of the tree of life. The tree of life is a fundamental widespread myth in many of the world's ethical and philosophical traditions.
It is closely related to the concept of the sacred tree. The rug symbolizes a fresh start of your life with positivity, good health, and happiness. This rug would do the same to your room and give it an elegant look.
Silk Carpets are nothing short of a masterpiece or signature style that ass a character to any space they adorn! Silk carpets are chiefly produced in India, Iran, and Turkey. Carpets made from silk are very soft and luxurious. It is more hard-wearing than any other fiber.
Silk rugs have the utmost luster and are the ultimate choice in terms of quality, and elegance. Most luxurious yarns are used in the manufacture of these expensive Silk carpets and rugs. Large silk rugs are the most beautiful ones, whether they are plain and in light color tones or worked in exquisite patterns and designs.
- Material: Silk (Masterpiece)
- Color: Multiple
- Size: 4 x 6 Feet
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Silk
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.