Details of Mughal Hunting Hand-Knotted Silk Rug Black (Premium)
Hunting during the Mughal Period was a luxury and a symbolism of royalty. The Mughal Rulers had access to such pleasures and were very passionate about it. It was more like a leisure pursuit than a 'thing to be done.'
The 'hunting design' is a magnificent pattern. This pattern depicts various hunting scenarios from the time when the Emperors used to go for the chase in the Jungles.
The Hunting Scenes were narrated by the king and were later embedded in paintings and delicately knotted on carpets. These carpets were added to their collection along with the souvenirs they brought from hunting. To date 'hunting design' carpets are well-liked because of the interesting pattern and play of colors.
The hand-knotted silk rug is available in Black color and is a part of Our Master Rugs Collection.
You can also check other Mughal Design Inspired Rugs - Mughal Garden Design Carpet
Details of Hand Knotted Silk Rug
- Material: Silk
- Pattern: Mughal Hunting
- Size: 6 x 9 Feet
- Color: Black
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Silk Rugs
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~ 9 mm
Care Instructions Of Hand Knotted Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning is recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10 - 15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.