Lal Rani was a traditional hand-knotted rug and is re-designed to give a modern touch to it. While the base remains of wool, the pattern on the rug is made of silk that adds more luster to it.
Lal Rani means The Red Queen, the traditional rug was made by the craftsman as a wedding present to his wife. The modern rug was made as a wedding present for his little princess in the red gown.
The rug was later re-produced for our collection.
Modern rugs are a wonderful way to add softness and warmth to a room (or space). Modern contemporary rugs (or area rugs) can also be used to tie your color scheme together, add color and pattern to a room design, define areas within a large space, and anchor your furniture in the room.
This Modern rug has very soft pastel tones with some color pops and would bring life into any home. It is designed using superior grade wool and is decorated with vibrant hues and ideal artwork.
With its attractive appearance, this hand-knotted rug embellishes the look of floors of restaurants, homes, and offices.
Backed by our rich industrial experience in this domain we are actively engaged in offering an attractive range of Modern Woolen Rugs (and/or Carpets).
- Material: Wool
- Color: Red
- Size: multi
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keeps the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 6-10 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.