About Grey Red Modern Rug
Rugs having very bold colors or patterns helps give a great amount of life to space. Bold rugs warm your space and give an intimate feeling. The red color in itself is a high-energy color when contrasted with grey gives joy, happiness, and enthusiasm.
This Grey Red Modern Rug gives a bold statement and blends beautifully in your place. This stylish dazzling red grey carpet can be a focal point in a room if executed perfectly with the interior.
If you choose this grey red contemporary rug you can be tempted to play it with white walls and bring in some fun accessories, artwork, and flowers that you love, without stressing if it all matches.
The Contemporary rug is a hand-knotted rug made by the Indian Artisans in Agra, it is 8x10 ft. and can be placed anywhere in the home or office.
Details of Grey Red Modern Rug
- Material: Wool
- Color: Grey Red
- Size: 8x10 ft.
- Construction: Hand-knotted
- Origin: India (from Rural Area)
- Collection: Modern
- Best for: Indoor/Outdoor use
- Pile Height: ~9 mm
Care Instructions of Grey Red Modern Rug
- Vacuum whenever needed: Keeps dirt away from getting trapped into fibers.
- Rotate occasionally: Keep the tone uniform.
- Clean immediately: If spills occur, clean immediately but don't rub the stain.
- Use protectors with furniture: For heavy furniture(s), put protectors under the legs helps to avoid flattening and piling.
- Professional cleaning recommended after specific intervals.
Shipping and Returns Policy
- Free Shipping worldwide. (*Local taxes may apply depending on the laws of respective countries. Have a query? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Delivery may take 10-15 days.
- *15 days hassle-free returns (not applicable for the custom rug)
Note From The Rug Cafe
- Actual colors may vary slightly due to certain factors (lighting, camera settings, angle, etc.)
- No two products will be identical, which leads to the uniqueness of handmade items.
Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide.