101+ Stay At Home Quotes - The Rugs Cafe
Doesn’t this word gives nostalgia and takes you to a beautiful place that makes you feel safe and secure?
‘A place where a person permanently lives’ this is what the definition in a dictionary states, but the real meaning is rather deeper and more special.
Home is a place, not just built over a piece of land but, is also built with a feeling of love. This is a place of sharing love, happiness, sorrow with your loved ones. The real value of a home is absolutely priceless.
To support above statements, here are a number of quotes for all those who are feeling homesick and/or for those who might require good, ‘stay at home quotes’ for various proceedings like a custom wall art piece, caption for social media, or for an invitation card etc.
1. Home is where the heart is.
2. Where love finds love, it is the best place to be. It is home.
3. Your family and home are what make you feel good about life.
4. There is no heaven in this world. There is just home.
5. There is no other comfort that can be compared to the comfort you get from being home.
6. I wish I could be home sooner. There is no place like home.
7. Staying at home is one of the best feelings in the world.
8. No place can be as soul-soothing as your home.
9. As humble as it may be, your home is your home.
10. Home is not a place. It is a feeling.
11. Home is the place where you become more of who you are and less of what the world thinks you are.
12. Home is where one finds comfort for the soul and strength for the heart.
13. The sooner you get used to being at home, the easier your life will be.
14. When you have nowhere else to go, go home.
15. Home is where your story begins, and home is where it ends.
16. When home calls, you got to come.
17. When things get messy outside, get back home.
18. Be your own guest. Stay at home.
19. Good houses need work. Good homes need love.
20. Staying at home is the ultimate luxury.
21. Quit looking for love all over the world. It’s right there in your home.
22. It is at home that one begins the journey of a thousand miles.
23. Home is where you get the most valuable lessons of life.
24. Home is where you start from in the journey of life.
25. Happiness is staying at home.
26. Love begins at home.
27. Home is a shelter from storms, all sorts of storms.
FUNNY STAY AT HOME QUOTES
# When staying at home becomes boredom, get a dog.
# I love being home all the time now. I got no choice.
# Staying home for redemption
# I’ve always wanted to be on a long holiday. Never wanted it for that long.
# Home means, pyjamas all day.
# Staying in and waiting for good times.
# The longest road out is the shortest road home.
QUOTES ON HOME SAID BY FAMOUS PERSONALITIES
# There is no place like home. - Frank Baum
# The ache of home lives in all of us. - May Angelou
# There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. - Jane Austen
# Love begins at home. - Mother Teresa
# Home is the nicest world there is. - Laura Ingallas Wilder
# If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home. - Malala Yousafzai
# The ultimate luxury is being able to relax and enjoy your home. - Jeff Lincoln
# Home is a place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in. - Robert Frost.
# To be an ideal guest, stay at home. - W Howe
# Perhaps home is not a place, but simply an irrevocable condition. - James Baldwin
# Home is where we should feel comfortable and secure. - Catherine Pulsifer
# Home isn’t where you are from, its where you find light when all rows dark. - Pierce Brown
# Home is from where one starts from. - S Elliot
QUOTES ON HOME
- “Home is where our story begins…”
- “Home is the starting place of love, hope and dreams.”
- “The magic thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back.”
- “Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.”
- “A house is made of bricks and beams. A home is made of hopes and dreams.”
- “Home is not a place…it’s a feeling.”
- “With you, I am home.”
- “What I love most about my home is who I share it with.”
- “There is nothing more important than a good, safe, secure home.”
- “Home is a place you grow up wanting to leave and grow old wanting to get back to.”
- “There’s no place like home.”
- “Where we love is home- home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.”
- “In this home… We do second chances. We do real. We do mistakes. We do I’m sorry. We do loud really well. We do hugs. We do together best of all.”
- “May your home always be too small to hold all of your friends.”
- “The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”
- “You will never be completely at home again because part of your heart will always be elsewhere. That is the price you pay for the richness of loving and knowing people in more than one place.”
- “Bless out house as we come and go. Bless our home as the children grow. Bless our families as they gather in. Bless our home with love and friends.”
- “Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.”-William J. Bennett
- “Home is where one starts from.” –T.S. Eliot
Quotes About Coming Home
Home carries a very special place in everyone’s heart, and to penning it down to some words gets difficult.
The word ‘Home’ itself gives warmth and love. These quotes on ‘Home’, will take you back to your happy place.
- “The best journey takes you home.”
- “Life takes you unexpected places, love brings you home.”
- “Chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again.”
- “Maybe the reason you can never go home again is that, once you’re back, you can never leave…”
- “It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realized what’s changed is you.”-F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I left the light in my heart on in case you ever wanted to come back home.”
- “I believe wherever dreams dwell, the heart calls it home. So, may you untangle yourself from the twist of melancholy and ley your thoughts carry you back to the birthplace of your truth.” –Dodinsky
- “I believe that all of our lives we’re looking for home and if we’re really lucky, we find it in someone’s loving arms. I think that’ what life is-coming home.” –Anita Krizzan
- “Coming home to my family afterward makes the work richer, easier and more fun.” –Edie Falco
- “I will be seeing you soon and it will be better than anything else.”
- “It’s like coming home after a long trip. That’s what love is like. It’s like coming home.”
- “To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.”-Chinese Proverb.
- “Coming home to friends with wagging tails and loving hearts makes everyday a good day!”
- “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.”
- “The thrill of coming home has never changed. “
- “No matter who you are or where you are, instinct tells you to go home.”-Laura Marney
- “There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort.”
QUOTES ABOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR HOME
Saying goodbye, to a place like home is indeed one of the toughest things to go through. Reliving all the memories and reminiscing all the good and bad times spent in a home is hard, but at the same time leaving a home and moving to another one can be exciting too. Here are a few quotes to about leaving a home in which you stayed.
- “Feeling sad to leave doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go.”
- “Love is standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it is to leave, and you can never let go without leaving your footprints.”
- “Everyone will end up leaving you at one point or another, but it’s the ones who come back that are most important.”
- “You leave home to seek your fortune and, when you get it, you go home and share it with your family.”-Anita Baker.
- “Art is the only way to run away without leaving home.”
- “Family, like branches on a tree we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.”
- “We might be miles apart, but I’ll always carry you in my heart.”
- “Leave home, leave the country, leave the familiar. Only then can routine experience- buying bread, eating vegetables, even saying hello-become new all over again.”-Anthony Doerr
- “The first step to living the life that you want is leaving the life that you don’t want.”
- “When it’s time for you to venture out, don’t let fear have you looking back at what you’re leaving behind.”
- “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.”
- “Leave the past behind. You may not feel better about it, but it will be better for you.”
- “Never leave home without a kiss, a hug and an I love you.”
- “Don’t leave home without your sword- your intellect.”
- “After you leave home, you may find yourself feeling homesick, even if you have a new home that has nicer wallpaper and a more efficient dishwasher than the home in which you grew up.”-Lemony Snicket
Home is a place that cannot be expressed with just some words, but these words might have given some satisfaction to what you were looking for.
Do share the feeling you have for your home with these beautiful quotes as staying home does feel like heaven and there indeed is no place like home.